Welcome to Nisa Hub!
Nisa Hub is a lifestyle platform providing Muslim women with inspirations on personal development, entrepreneurship, family, faith and to share their stories through annual writing contests.
The purpose of creating Nisa Hub is for Muslim women to express themselves, learn from one another, support one another, and grow together without losing their true identity as Muslims.
Today, we often either see Muslimah online platforms that try to conform to certain norms that go against Islam OR ones that try to follow the deen, but barely speak about important topics that affect our everyday lives. Some of those are financial freedom, mental illness, racism, and many more. Nisa Hub aims to change that narrative.
Nisa Hub has gone through various changes; including its name. To create a strong and beneficial hub and source of information, all its previous branches have been merged together.
Main parts of Nisa Hub:
- Business Directory
- Annual Writing Contests
- Networking Group
- Podcast (coming soon, in shaa Allah)
- Regular Posts on faith/deen, lifestyle, personal development, entrepreneurship, homeschooling, more
- To create a beneficial source of information and inspiration
- To create a platform where Muslim women could share their stories
- To promote Muslimah entrepreneurship and financial freedom
- To promote diversity
- To get closer to Allah in shaa Allah
Get involved by submitting a guest post.