Welcome to Nisa Hub!
Nisa Hub is a Muslim women business directory and online summit. It is a hub that promotes personal development and holistic well-being.
The purpose of creating Nisa Hub is to help Muslim women showcase their businesses and talents, easily find jobs or look for employees/freelancers and network.
We want to also benefit Muslim women around the world by providing practical information through our lifestyle blog posts and online summits.
Today, we often either see Muslimah online platforms that try to conform to certain norms that go against Islam OR ones that try to follow the deen, but barely speak about important topics that affect our everyday lives. Some of those are financial freedom, mental illness, racism, and many more. Nisa Hub aims to change that narrative.
Note: We’re currently no longer doing annual writing contests.
Main parts of Nisa Hub:
- Business (and Job) Directory
- Online Summits
- Networking Group
- Regular Posts on faith/deen, lifestyle, personal development, entrepreneurship, society and more
- To promote Muslimah entrepreneurship and financial freedom
- To create a beneficial source of information and inspiration
- To get closer to Allah in-shaa-Allah